Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SAGE INSIGHT

I had been limited by my attachment to a specific form that I thought I needed in order to fulfill my purpose.  I constantly tried to find that ever elusive "thing" that would allow me to express my sense of purpose and be fulfilled.  Now, I am seeing that this attachment to a specific form kept me from communing with and living my purpose.  Spirit said to me, "Your purpose is not a form.  It is a quality, a state of being, a way or a path-way that links you consciously to your soul's evolution.  The purpose IS the path.There will be many forms that reflect your ever evolving sense of purpose.  Your joy is in walking the path and en-joying  the constant re-creation of forms that reflect your steady movement forward."

~Old Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment