Friday, March 18, 2011

EXPLORING REIKI

THE GREAT MYSTERY.  This is where my Reiki practice leads me over and over again.  It leads me HOME...back to my own mysterious Self.  Sometimes, like today, I don't even consciously intend to connect with Reiki; I simply find myself experiencing the deep waves of subtle vibrations and well-being coursing through me as I am pulled into a profound meditation of BEING...and I rest here for a moment.  It is as if there is a spontaneous turning inward that leads me back to the ground of my BEING.  And then I seek to find words to express what cannot be expressed.  I want to say something about what the Reiki path has done for me, but all I can seem to manage in this moment is...GREAT MYSTERY...GREAT MYSTERY.

2 comments:

  1. Nicholas: I am just writing you this note to encourage you to stay on your sacred path, enjoy it, and keep writing. I find your work inspiring. Peace, YaYa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, YaYa! It is always nice to get positive feedback about my work/writing out here in cyber-land;-) I see that you are in Santa Cruz, CA and love the ocean? Me, too, and this is one of the reaons I will be moving to San Diego later this year. I do miss being near the ocean (used to live in San Francisco). I look foward to exploring your blog, too, as I can already tell that I resonate with your poetic spirit. Blessings, Nicholas;-)

    ReplyDelete